SUMMER BUCKET LIST
Summer is here and I couldn't be more excited. I've always loved creating mini bucket lists of fun things to do each season. From riding our bikes in the country to taking picnics to the park, we really enjoy planning ahead and making the most of the time before it passes us by.
Here's my summer bucket list for this season. Let me know what your plans are and I wish you the sunniest summer yet!
1. Picnic at St Cyrus Beach
2. Ride our bikes along the old Deeside Railway Line
3. Road trip to St Andrews and visit Balgove Larder
4. Take a trip to Spey Bay for ice cream
5. Visit a lighthouse, any lighthouse!
6. Make ice tea for BBQs
7. Rest on Sundays and enjoy time with family and friends