AUTUMN TO DO LIST
Autumn is finally here and I couldn't be more excited. I love this time of year - cosy nights by the fire, heavy-knit sweaters and crisp woodland walks.
There's so much I want to do this season so have pulled together a handy to do list to keep me right. Let me know on Instagram @julesbrander what you're up to this autumn.
- Go Apple Picking
- Hang an Autumnal Wreath on Our Front Door
- Make Batches of Hearty Soup
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch
- Make Pumpkin Doughnuts
- Find a Forest Walk Covered in Autumnal Colours
- Enjoy Cosy Nights in with the Fire On
- Bake Pumpkin Pie for the First Time
- Take My New Bike for a Ride Through the Park
- Drink Plenty of Hot Chocolate with Cream and Marshmallows